HOME | ABOUT | CONTACT |

Search

Custom Search

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Translate Your Blog/Website in Different Languages - Part 2

Last week I wrote Translate Your Blog/Website in Different Languages - Part 1; and I promise you that there is an update for it. Here I am going to provide you more languages with their related country flags. You can just add the following codes to the end of the codes you've got last week or just incorporate them the way you like.

Hope you find this post useful. Check the outcome of the different country flags on the right side bar. I just added to the end of the codes I'd got last week. Any questions, you know where to ask.

Relate article
How to Implement Google’s Translation on WordPress.com Blog?

1 comments:

Multilingual websites said...

Having a different languages for your website more and more consumers are given an opportunity to buy any product or service they need.

Multilingual websites

Post a Comment

Search

Custom Search