HOME | ABOUT | CONTACT |

Search

Custom Search

Sunday, September 30, 2007

First Two Weeks of My Online Business

I bought The Ultimate Wealth Package on September 14, 2007. It's been two weeks now. I only earned $25.25.

I followed the instructions that were given. I bought Pro account for my website. I got Google AdSense working on my webpage. I also signed up for a free Clickbank account. Besides, I even bought Get Visitors Now on September 17, 2007, trying to get traffic to my website. However, it does not work.

I still did not get any visitors except a friend whom I sent my link to. The template I chose could not be replaced with some other templates, otherwise the Google Ads won't show up on my webpage. I emailed to Pro Support Team. They said they are aware of this issue and their development team is working on that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search

Custom Search