HOME | ABOUT | CONTACT |

Search

Custom Search

Saturday, October 6, 2007

The Third Week of My Online Business

This week I read a lot of materials that were given by Ultimate Wealth Package. One of the strategies that I applied to my online business is to set up a blog account, which I did with Google Blogger.

I also set up another blog account with WordPress from my affiliate site. Moreover, I added Google AdSense's Referrals on my website, which I had difficulty to paste Referrals' codes on my web source. It would not allow me to save that file.

I emailed to Pro Support Team and they told me to ask a webmaster, who designed my website, to post the codes for me. Therefore I emailed to MidPhase who hosted my website. They asked me to email those codes to them which I did, but I still did not see any ads I chose from Google showing up on my webpage yet.

I guess it takes time. Good news is I got some traffic to my website now. Although I did not earn that much this week, I am optimistic about my first online business.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search

Custom Search