HOME | ABOUT | CONTACT |

Search

Custom Search

Saturday, October 13, 2007

It Has Been One Month

Well, one month is past. I only earned $33.25. This week I almost finished reading Ultimate Wealth Package's Guide to Internet Marketing Volume One. This ebook has 80 pages and can not be done in one day. It covers broad topics of online marketing. Reading seems an endless task. There are many more ebooks to read.

One thing I've done is that I signed up for an Opt-in list program named AWeber, which charged its customer a fee depending on one month, three months, six months or one year's plan. I paid $19.95 for a one month trial service, which it says that "If you are not completely satisfied with the AWeber system, simply contact us within 30 days for a full, no-hassle refund."

This system basically helps its customer capture visitor sign ups from his or her website, sending unlimited follow ups and newsletters, and thus increasing its customer's profits.

Another thing I've done is I signed up for ROIRocket.com, which is an affiliate marketing program. This program connects the top advertisers on the Internet and publishers who are willing to promote the advertisers' offers based on a pre-determined commission amount. Everyone is beneficial by this system.

Related Article:
Email Marketing With Free Or Paid Autoresponder?

6 comments:

kway said...

did you ever get that 33.25 from your old site?

Lana said...

Thank you for your concern. No, it says you need to earn $40 in order to get the money. Lately I could not even log in to Your Affiliate Site Panel. I think they are pulled out. I emailed to Pro Support Team, but my mail was returned. I think it is a scam.

Online Business Opportunities

kway said...

I had one too i try to log in 2days ago and i could'n still can't so i think i'm going to do what you did try joomla. So was it hard to switch and how long dose it take?

Lana said...

Hi Kway, if you have MidPhase as your website host, go to its forum. Getting your first site up and running - a Fantastico Tutorial will guide you how to set up a Joomla! site; but first you need to clean up your old website's files. Then follow the instructions from above link to install it. It is not hard.

Exploring The Internet

kway said...

thx alot ill let you know how things go

Lana said...

Good luck to you, Kway.
Let me know how you are doing.

Post a Comment

Search

Custom Search