HOME | ABOUT | CONTACT |

Search

Custom Search

Saturday, October 20, 2007

The Fifth Week of My Online Business

Last week I signed up for the ROIRocket.com, but I still cannot log in to that account. The reason is that I signed up using my affiliate control panel, and the account was created automatically. The username and password are shown on my control panel, but the password cannot be read because it only shows dots.

I emailed to the Pro Support Team. They told me to go to the ROIRocket's homepage and click on "Forget your password?" I followed every single detail the Pro Support Team had given to me. At the end a message says that "An email has been sent to the address we have on file for your account requesting confirmation for this action to take effect."

However, I never got an email. Two days later I did that again from the ROIRocket's homepage. Still no email. I even emailed to the ROIRocket.com from its website. Still no reply. On Friday, I called them up. I gave my ROIRocket's username, I was told that an email would be on the way. However, up to this point, there is no email at all. I am pretty frustrated with this matter. Hopefully, things will work out better by next week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search

Custom Search