HOME | ABOUT | CONTACT |

Search

Custom Search

Saturday, October 27, 2007

The Sixth Week of My Online Business

The ROIrocket account is still unsolved. However I have to move on. Since I did not want to pay $3,900 for mentoring, my business is so static. I don't get any traffic to my site. I think it has to do with resubmitting my site using Get Visitors Now.

I do not like the websites that The Ultimate Wealth Package has provided. I want to change it to be the style I like. However I cannot do anything about it. It uses a PHP file and I am not familiar with that. I heard it is a server-side scripting language for creating dynamic web pages .

Since I cannot do anything about my website, I have to leave the way it is. I will build my own website one day. I searched from Google search engine, and I found The Site Wizard is pretty interesting. It covers broad topics toward website design, promotion, programming, and revenue making.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search

Custom Search