HOME | ABOUT | CONTACT |

Search

Custom Search

Saturday, November 3, 2007

The Seventh Week of My Online Business

This week I signed up for a free account from AdBrite.com - The Internet's Ad Marketplace just like Google AdSense. I then put some of its ads on my WordPress blog. I learned this marketplace by visiting a forum. Some people believe that using AdBrite's marketplace service can earn more money than Google AdSense. True or not? I want to test it out.

I read another ebook - Secrets of Top Affiliate Marketers. This book interviewed some top affiliate marketers and revealed their secrets of being the top affiliate marketers. It tells people what should or should not do in order to succeed in their online affiliate business. For the newbies of affiliate programs, it mentioned that forums are the best places to start. Besides they are free. The only thing to look out is to find the right forums to join.

The second ebook I started is Mark Warren's Ultimate Wealth Package Volume II. This ebook tells people how to get rich from affiliate programs, how to explode your profits through email marketing, how to create newsletters that sell as well as inform. Joining adventure - partnering for success and selling information products online are the last two topics he covered in details.

Update: In my case, it is not true that AdBrite can earn more money than Google AdSense. Maybe I did not fully utilize its methods.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search

Custom Search