HOME | ABOUT | CONTACT |

Search

Custom Search

Saturday, December 1, 2007

The Eleventh Week of My Online Business

I did not do much this week. I spent most of my time to promote my new website. I added more information there. I am very careful for what I have added there. I tried to make my website look like a directory of affiliate programs, but not quite because I provided a short review for each product I posted.

I found someone to exchange links with me, but I am still waiting for his answer. According to Allan Gardyne - Owner of Affiliate Programs Directory, I should wait for three weeks before I send a brief, polite reminder to him.

In order to get more traffic to a website, I found out that using ezine(an email newsletter) and articles are two powerful tactics to achieve that. Most importantly they are low-cost effective ways of advertising.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search

Custom Search