HOME | ABOUT | CONTACT |

Search

Custom Search

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Create a Store Using BANS' Software

Actually I learned Build a Niche Store (BANS) back in 2007 but I did not buy it till now. I've just created a new store using BANS' software. Take a look here: Travel Deals On eBay. What do you think? Actually building a store like that is really easy with BANS' software. However optimizing a site like that needs a little bit effort.

Once you bought the software, it would allow you to download it right away. It is a zipped file so you need to unzip it first. It includes four files and eleven folders. Each folders contains files related to a country name that you can promote from eBay Partner Network. For example, if you want to promote US products, then you will have to choose a folder named US Store. BANS' Install Manual will walk you through of how to install BANS in your server. Its User Manual will show you how to build and develop your new store from inside your BANS admin cpanel.

Travel Deals On eBay is the first store I've set up. I will let you know how things go.

Update: If you want to follow up how I've been doing with my Build a Niche Store (BANS). Read this post to find out more: Progress in My Build a Niche Store.

Relate article
Earn Money Online With BANS?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search

Custom Search