HOME | ABOUT | CONTACT |

Search

Custom Search

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Redesign My Website's Header

This week I redesigned my website's header. My Goodness, it is a lot of work. In order to do that I have to study my website's CSS file, find all the images that are related to my template's header, download them using FTP to my laptop. Then I have to use a simple program, Paint, to redesign these images. Together I have to modify bannerbg.gif, bodybg.gif, logo.gif, and searchbg.gif. Basically I have to change colors for each of them, tried to find the right color to match some of the images, and finally upload them to my template's image folder. This processing has been tried for numerous ten times if it is not a hundred times. Whew! The old header looks like this before: Old HeaderNow the new header looks like this:New Header Here is my website. What do you think?

Update: I've changed my website's template again. If you click on the above link, you'll see the new look and not the old one shown above any more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search

Custom Search